Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fashion Outfit Post

Today will be blog about outfits for my past gatherings and events!


 
Light Blue and Green Checkered Puffy Dress match with White High Heel
Simple Casual Look
 
Gathering with my girls at Brew Thirty Two Coffee House to discuss about my bao bei Yvonne's Wedding Plan
 
 

Black Ruffles Crop Top with Calf Polka Dot Pants match with White Sling Bag and Khaki High Heel
Calf Pants will make people look short, but match with High Heel, it will make you look taller.
 
Gathering with my girls at Dolce Cafe!
Love the desserts soooooo much!!
 
 

 
 
Red Wine Tube Dress with a princess Hairstyle
 
Receive prizes from two of my girls at Hard Rock Cafe, Penang.
Super big meals that day...awwww...FULL~~~
 
 
 
 
 
Black Long Jumpsuit with Gold Shining High Heel match with Pearl Mix Colored Necklace and Dark Blue Clutch Bag
 
Attend my secondary classmate's wedding dinner!
Look! So sweet and happiness!
Wish you stay healthy and happy forever!!
 
 

 
 
 
 
White Plain Singlet with Zipper Light Pink Zipper Skirt
Neat and Nice!!
I quite love this outfit!
 
Belated Birthday Celebration for my girls at Victoris Rossa English Tea House
Our very first theme party!
She set the theme for the party: Hello Kitty
Herm...do I success for Hello Kitty outfit??LOL...
 
 



 
Black Off Shoulder Dress with Pastel Candy Wedges Sneaker
 
Have a sweet tea time with my man and girl at Victoria Sweet Pastry!
Love the desserts! Love the Macarons!!
Will visit again and again!!
 
Pastel Candy Wedges Sneaker: http://www.toptownshop.com/
 


 
Black Long Lacey Sleeve Dress with Autumn Stylish Boots
 
Attend My man's buddie belated birthday celebration at Phenomenon Music Haus
 
Autumn Stylish Boots: www.toptownshop.com
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments: